Sunday, December 14, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland


It snowed today. Like, a lot. I know, I can’t believe it either, but it’s true. The mongrel Bijou gazed out the window, confused and awed by the transformation of the outside world from green to white. She’s seen snow once before (Christmas day, last year), but it didn’t last long, and there wasn’t much of it. She began to whine and mope, and it became clear that we’d have to take her out for a walk. Teresa and I, along with both girls (Isaac was out with friends, and Logan didn’t want to go) bundled up tight, leashed up the hound, and set out for some frosty adventures.



Later on, we managed to get all four kids outside for a group shot:

I’m a bit concerned about the commute to work tomorrow, but I can’t deny the magic of this weather. It’s probably unrealistic to think that it’ll hang around till Christmas, but one never knows…. *






* Note from the future: Be careful what you wish for…

No comments: