Saturday, June 30, 2007

"Cat Head"...explained!

I was once called "Cat Head." Fear not, I'll explain. I am cursed with an incredibly bushy, kinky, thick head of hair. A high school friend of mine (who shall remain nameless… oh fuck it, it's Jason Ulven), upon observing my unfortunate hair, stated that it looked a cat was curled up on top of my head. Thus, "Cat Head" was born.

I must point out that, as I've aged, my hair has thinned out somewhat and, when properly trimmed, looks nothing like a cat. However, the Cat Head legacy lives on in my unfortunate son Isaac. I keep telling him that it'll be more manageable in 20 years or so, but he remains inconsolable. Poor guy. At least he keeps it short.

I'll actually be seeing Jason next week (7/03) for the first time in almost 3 years, so it'll be interesting to see what HIS hair looks like now. I'm hoping he's balding like a motherfucker and has a bad comb-over.

No comments: